Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Paper Crafting Journey!

Today kicks off my part of the new Design Team Term at Sassy Studio Designs and I am thrilled to continue to be a part of the Sassy family! This part of the term I will be working on the Sponsorship team. So it is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently sponsoring Paper Crafting Journey whose challenge this week is 'Halloween Colors'!


For my card today I used this super sassy image, The Wicked Witch Sassy. I had so much fun with this challenge! I wanted to use an image I hadn't had the chance to color yet and I start sorting through my fabulous Sassy images and noticed that this sinister witch had yet to be used! We just couldn't have that so I started working on a Halloween card using this wonderful Wicker Witch image from Sassy Studio Designs! Be sure to head on over to the Paper Crafting Journey and play along, you could win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: The Wicked Witch Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, Lavender Moon, Doodlebug Designs Halloween DP; Ink: V17 Amethyst, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, R27 Cadmium Red, G00 Jade Green, YR04 Chrome Orange, Y13 Lemon Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Orange Goosebumps

2 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Very cool, Jackie! Love the colors.

Chris Dring said...

Awesome card Jackie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin