Monday, April 30, 2012

PMS Digi Makoever Challenge - Sketch!

Today I have a fun Paper Makeup Stamps creation to share with you! Since today is Monday, that means that the Digi Makeover Design Team us sharing this weeks Digi Makeover Challenge! This week we are hosting a fabulous sketch challenge!

My card today I used this darling sentiment, it made me laugh when I read it, man I think it's time for dessert! I used this fun paper from Simple Stories called Fabulous! I do hope that you join us this week at the Digi Makeover Challenge, it is sure to be a blast!

Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Rich Razzelberry, Fabulous Stories DP; Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch, Vintage Seam Binding, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Self Adhesive Pearls

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

This sentiment made me laugh too. Love your paper and color choices.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin