Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - Crafting for all Seasons!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Crafting for all Seasons, their challenge is to create a project using the theme "April Showers"!

For my main image on today's card I used this fun image Margaret Calendar Months - April. I also used this fun designer paper that I got in a paper swap with a group of fabulous friends and I thought that the yellow shapes looked like rain drops and would work well with this challenge. I hope you will play along with us at Crafting for all Seasons, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!
Stamps: Margaret Calendar Month - April from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point; Ink: E00 Skin White, C1 Cool Gray No. 1, B02 Robin's Egg Blue, Y04 Acacia, E23 Hazelnut, RV23 Pure Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Regular Circle Nestabilities, Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin