Thursday, April 5, 2012

Inky Impressions Inspiration Chatterbox Lili!

Good morning all it is time to share a bit of Inky Impressions Inspiration! That's right, today I have a creation to share with you using one of the fun stamps from the Inky Impressions Store! I usually have a hard time deciding which image to use but I attended a 12 year old's birthday party and I thought that this image would be perfect for her birthday card!

For my inspiration post I made this fun girlie birthday card, I know that it doesn't specifically say 'Happy Birthday', but she loves it! Chatterbox Lili may be my favorite image from our last release, she is so darn cute and fun and using these colors really makes her pop!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope that you enjoy my creation for today and have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Divas By Designs - Anything Goes; Paper Craft Star - Anything Goes; Just Keep On Crafting - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Chatterbox Lili from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E18 Copper, E13 Light Suntan, E41 Pearl White, Y13 Lemon Yellow, RV04 Shock Pink, R81 Rose Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Vintage Seam Binding, Scalloped Edge Punch, Scallop and Regular Oval Nestabilities

5 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

I love this stamp .. she is a cutie! What a fab girly card! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design. Laura x

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Jackie, love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star "Anything Goes" challenge.

FerrellGraph-x said...

I love the pink and brown together Jackie! Fun card! thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

suzARTe said...

Hi Jackie,
I just love this card,the perfect image for a 12 year old's birthday card, I am sure she will love it. I love the lovely coloured papers you have used as well.

Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful card - Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our first Birthday celebrations
Lisa x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin