Monday, April 9, 2012

PMS Digi Makoever Challenge - Bright Colors!

Today I have a fun Paper Makeup Stamps creation to share with you! Since today is Monday, that means that the Digi Makeover Design Team us sharing this weeks Digi Makeover Challenge! This week we are using Bight Colors as our challenge!
My card today uses the adorable animal image, Francesca, the sassy kitty! I used pink and lots of yellow on her, what it brighter then yellow! I hope you enjoyed my card today! I do hope that you join us this week at the Digi Makeover Challenge, it is sure to be a blast!

Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Francesca from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Yo Yo Yellow, Bright Pink, Echo Park A Boy's Life DP; Ink: RV32 Shadow Pink, R81 Rose Pink, RV19 Red Viloet, Y35 Maize, YG000 Lily White, YG67 Moss; Accessories:Pop Dots, Regular Oval Nestabilities, Pink Swirled Organdy Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin