Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - Sentimental Sunday!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Sentimental Sunday, their challenge is to create a card with "Silhouettes"!

For my main image on today's card I used this fun image, Silhouette Butterfly. I wanted to showcase one of our great silhouette images and when I went to print it out I just had to make a white, black, and silver card in fact it designed itself it seems. I hope you will play along with us at Sentimental Sunday, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed what you saw!

This card was entered into the following challenge: Prairie Fairy Friday Challenge - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Silhouette Butterfly from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Edge Punch, Pleated Silver Ribbon

1 comment:

Deb said...

Gorgeous creation, your colors are wonderful, thanks so much for joining our challenge at Prairie Fairy Fridays
Debs
xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin