Monday, March 26, 2012

PMS Digi Makoever Challenge - For the Boys!

Today I have a fun Paper Makeup Stamps creation to share with you! Since today is Monday, that means that the Digi Makeover Design Team us sharing this weeks Digi Makeover Challenge!
My card today uses the image Scout Fairy and his matching sentiment that I just love! I used this neat paper from Echo Park called This & That Charming that I thought just screamed the woods. I hope you enjoyed my card today!

I do hope that you join us this week at the Digi Makeover Challenge, it is sure to be a blast!
Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Scout Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Celery, Echo Park This & That Charming; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, G00 Jade Green, G17 Forest Green, E81 Ivory, YR16 Apricot, R81 Rose Pink

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Oh so cute and who doesn't like s'mores?

Michelle VP said...

Wonderful card, Jackie! Scout is one of my favorite fairies and I'm looking forward to s'mores season coming up!

buggin2stamp said...

Very cute! I like that fairy and sentiment. I need to get those.
Melissa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin