Monday, March 12, 2012

PMS Digi Makoever Challenge - Critters!

Today I have a fun Paper Makeup Stamps creation to share with you! Since today is Monday, that means that the Digi Makeover Design Team us sharing this weeks Digi Makeover Challenge! This weeks challenge is all about "Critters"!
My card today uses the Easter Bunny image and I just thought he would be the perfect "critter" for today's challenge! I used this pretty My Mind's Eye designer paper, perfect for spring as well! I hope you enjoyed my card today! I do hope that you join us this week at the Digi Makeover Challenge, it is sure to be a blast!

Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Easter Bunny from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty In Pink, My Mind's Eye Dolled Up DP; Ink: E15 Dark Suntan, R81 Rose Red, R27 Cadmium Red, Y13 Lemon Yellow, YR04 Chrome Orange, V04 Lilac, YG17 Grass Green, BG07 Petroleum Blue; Accessories:Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Vintage Seam Binding

1 comment:

Anne said...

he is adorable.. i just recieved this image last week or so.. love the colors how you colored him and the patternd paper...thanks for sharing..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin