Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - Oldie But Goodie Challenges!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Oldie But Goodie Challenge, their challenge is to create a card using the theme "Mother's Day"!

For my main image on today's card I used this sweet image, Heart Fairy. When I was trying to decide which image to use I wanted to use one that conveyed how much one loves their mom and I thought this image would make any mom smile if they received it! I hope you will play along with us at Oldie But Goodie Challenge, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!


This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Craft your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes; Creative Monday's - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Heart Fairy from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, My Mind's Eye Dilly Dally DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, R81 Rose Pink, BG10 Cool Shadow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Vintage Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Pearls

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great card. Love the way you colored it.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Janice said...

A lovely card - thank you so much for making it to join with our Oldie But A Goodie challenge, Jx

scrap joanny said...

very pretty card - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Blog Widget by LinkWithin