Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps - Stella Says Sketch!

Today is we kick off our sixth Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps! When I heard that we were getting a biweekly sketch challenge on Sunday's I was thrilled, and then to find out that Stella is our "patron", I mean what more could someone want! I hope that you will join usthis week for our new Stella Says Sketch Challenge!
For my card today I went with an Easter theme and used this adorable image called WOE - Eggs
in Skirt
, she is perfect for a fun Easter card! I also used this great designer paper from Simple Stories called 'Fabulous', and it is just that!

Be sure to check out the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for all the details! I can't wait to see your creations using this sketch! Have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Crazy 4 Challenges - Think Spring.
Stamps: Wee One Easter - Eggs in Skirt from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Simple Stories Fabulous DP; Ink: E00 Skin White; Accessories: Pop Dots, Vintage Seam Binding, Scalloped Edge Punch, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

1 comment:

Juls said...

fabulous card! Love the touch of ribbon!! Hugs Juls

Blog Widget by LinkWithin