Monday, March 26, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Paper Pierce/Piece!

Welcome to our thirty second Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too! This week our challenge is to use the theme of "Paper Piece or Paper Piercing"!

One random lucky participant this week will win "3 Paper Pretties Digis of your choice". You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use keyword PPMC32.

Now it is time to share with all of you our two newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Please welcome our newest Digis (we have 5 this week!) :For my project today I used, Blossom, this adorable little rabbit who is perfect for spring and Easter cards! I paired him with some bright and fun paper from My Mind's Eye and these wonderful matching cardstocks. I also used my new border die from Taylored Expressions called Majestic, I am having so much fun with this!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Blossom from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Ocean Tides, Rose Red, My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky DP; Ink: Y35 Maize, R81 Rose Pink, RV66 Raspberry, RV55 Hollyhock, YG07 Acid Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Paper Piercer, Majestic Border Die from Taylored Expressions, Oval Nestabilities

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin