Monday, February 27, 2012

PMS Digi Makoever Challenge - Sketch!


Today I have a fun Paper Makeup Stamps creation to share with you! Since today is Monday, that means that the Digi Makeover Design Team is sharing this weeks Digi Makeover Challenge! This weeks challenge is to create a card using this fun sketch!
My card today uses the adorable Paper Makeup Stamps image Color Kid High Five! I recently got this adorable paper from My Mind's Eye, and I just love this patterned paper so I matched the colors in the designer paper into the image.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! I do hope that you join us this week at the Digi Makeover Challenge, it is sure to be a blast! Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Color Kid High Five from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Watermelon, Pear, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Rosy; Ink: G12 Sea Green, E57 Light Walnut, R14 Light Rogue, Y17 Golden Yellow, E00 Skin White; Accessories:Self Adhesive Rhinestones, 6 Prima Fairytale Roses

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Very cute card.... love it...

Anne Temple said...

So cute! Great paper choice and I love this image with the sketch.

dawnmercedes said...

awww..she's such a cute stamp!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin