Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - Use Punches or Dies!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to "Use Punches or Dies", super simple!
Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Tu Tu Cute Lili! I used these bright and cheery colors and these adorable flat back pearls from the Inky Impressions Store! I simply love all the fabulous embellishments you can find in the store, they are all wonderful!

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card is entered into the following challenge(s): Crazy Amigo Challenge - Hearts; Going Gray with Scrap-Creations - 3 Layers.
Stamps: Tu Tu Cute Lili from Inky Impressions; Paper: Celery, Real Red, Three Bugs in a Rug Ellie DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow, G14 Apple Green, R29 Lipstick Red, RV13 Tender Pink, YG17 Grass Green; Accessories: Heart Border Dies, Labels Four, Pop Dots, Flat Back Pearls, Cream Ribbon

1 comment:

Joey said...

Jackie this is so cute, love the pearls between the hearts. Joey xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin