Monday, February 6, 2012

PMS Digi Makeover Challenge - Pink and Gray!

Today I have a fun Valentine's Day inspired Paper Makeup Stamps creation! I simply love all the of the Paper Make Up Stamps image! My card today uses the super fun Automaton, Love Robot!
Paper Makeup Stamps are switching to Digis, but right now you can get some of our fabulous stamps in rubber, trust me you are going to want to stock up on these cuties while you still can! This fun image is the perfect digi to use on a guys' Valentine's Day creation and I had a lot of fun with this one this week. It's masculine and still lovey :)

I hope you enjoyed my card today! I do hope that you join us this week at the Digi Makeover Challenge, it is sure to be a blast! Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Automaton, Love Robot from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Bright Pink, Going Gray, My Mind's Eye Love Me DP; Ink: YG61 Pale Moss, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, RV23 Pure Pink, RV25 Dog Rose Pink, R11 Pale Cherry Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Ribbon, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Self Adhesive Pearls

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Such a fun image. Love your design.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin