Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - The ABC Challenge!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with The ABC Challenge, their challenge is to create a card using the colors "J for Jazz it Up and add Bling"!

For my main image on today's card I used this fun Deacon Baseball image. Deacon and Ava are such a fun fun images to work with and I thought that this glittered paper would be perfect for a baseball card. I hope you will play along with us at The ABC Challenge, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!
Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!


This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Crafter's Companion - Anything Goes;
Stamps: Deacon Baseball from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Enchanted Evening, Silver DP, Best Creations Inc I <3 America DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E18 Copper, R29 Lipstick Red, B14 Light Blue, B12 Ice Blue, N1 Neutral No. 1, N3 Neutral No. 3, E13 Light Suntan; Accessories: Pop Dots, Silver Cord

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie, glad you were able to share this with us at ABC! Such a cute and fun project!
LOVING those images!

Hugs, Leah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin