Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots...Tuesday Time!

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, which means that I get to share with you more 'Monday Whatnots' form Paper Pretties! With our new Digi Design Team at Paper Pretties we have so many wonderfully talented Design Team members that we decided to spread all the Digi creations over the course of two days. You will get to enjoy samples from half of the Design Team on Monday, and the other half on Tuesday, how great is that?!
Yesterday at Paper Pretties we released Jethro and Sweet Treat. For my card this week I used the image Jethro and decided to pull the colors yellow and blue into the card from the image. I think this little dog is just so cute, and I wanted this card to be just as cute as the image. I used a ticket corner punch and this lovely grosgrain ribbon to finish off this card.

I hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to come back next Tuesday to see more great Whatnots from Paper Pretties!
Stamps: Jethro from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Charcoal, DCWV DP; Ink: B00 Frost Blue, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1m N3 Neutral Grey No. 3, N5 Neutral Grey No. 5, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, R22 Light Prawn; Accessories: Pop Dots, Ticket Corner Punch, May Arts Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Jackie, your card is beautiful!!! I adore the black bow, and it looks so elegant!! Awesome job!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin