Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots...Tuesday Time!

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, which means that I get to share with you more 'Monday Whatnots' form Paper Pretties! With our new Digi Design Team at Paper Pretties we have so many wonderfully talented Design Team members that we decided to spread all the Digi creations over the course of two days. You will get to enjoy samples from half of the Design Team on Monday, and the other half on Tuesday, how great is that?!
Yesterday at Paper Pretties we released Roses and Crocuses. For my card this week I used the image Crocuses and I had so much fun with this weeks card, I used my circle nestabilities to cut out my main image and created a fun and purply card ! I just think that these flowers are so realistic and detailed, ARTish really did a wonderful job with these! I thought that this image would look great paired with my regular and scalloped circle nestabilities and my scalloped border punch to tie it all together. I also used this really sweet decorative papers and some pearls to finish off my card.

I hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to come back next Tuesday to see more great Whatnots from Paper Pretties!
Stamps: Crocuses from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Plum Pudding, Three Bugs in a Rug DP; Ink: Y15 Cadmium Yellow, V17 Amethyst, BV02 Prune, G07 Nile Green; Accessories: Regular and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Scalloped Border Punch, Self Adhesive Pearls, Pop Dots

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous flowers, Jackie!! I love the designer paper, too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin