Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Scene It!

Today's Freebie Friday is a fabulous way to build up a huge collection of images from Bugaboo Stamps! Today's Freebie image is "Easter Scene It", I just love the scene she created with all these eggs and cute animals!

I am loving all of the Scene It images Jodie has been creating, but this one is just so darn precious! I decided to use muted colors for the image itself with the exception of the bright yellow I used for the tulips, I wanted something to pop. I also got the chance to use some of my new Bo Bunny Double Dot DP specifically the Buttercup Flourish, my LSS got this in almost two weeks ago now and I had happened into the store when they had just stocked the shelves with it, this paper is double sided with differently scaled flourishes. I used the smaller side for today to create more detail in the background. I got this paper in a handful of colors so I am sure you will see it again! I do hope you like my creation and hop on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your freebie image today! Have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow to see our weekly challenge!

Please note: We make every attempt to post freebies first thing in the am, however sometimes it just does not happen, please check back with us if they are not uploaded, it will be there and you have one full week to download it!

This card was entered in the following challenges:
AI Factory - Easter; Craft Us Crazy - Easter/Spring; Dutch Care Chalenenge - Spring Has Sprung!
Stamps: Easter Scene It from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Bo Bunny Double Dot Buttercup Flourish; Ink: V93 Early Grape, YR31Light Reddish Yellow, R81 Rose Pink, B00 Frost Blue, E43 Dull Ivory, G12 Sea Green, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, C1 Cool Gray No. 1; Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Pop Dots, Ticket Corner Punch, Self Adhesive Pearls

7 comments:

Min said...

Just gorgeous Jackie! That ribbon is a great finishing touch!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

Lola said...

So pretty and bright! Wonderful spring-y card!

Jodie Mackrell said...

very pretty Jackie! love that bow! fantastic job!

Danni said...

So nice! That yellow makes it so happy!

Catherine said...

Your card is so sweet Jackie ! And I love this scrumptious bow !

kelly said...

Gorgeous card,love the colours.Thanks for playing at DDCC

Anonymous said...

Adorable card.Lovely colouring and love the big bow.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
Lisa x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin