Friday, April 1, 2011

Inky Impressions News!

Have you looked at my sidebar recently? Probably not, hence this post today. Since today is the 1st of April I can now share with all of you that I have been named to the Inky Impressions Design Team! I am thrilled to be working with Nicole again, I had a blast when I was a part of the DT last year and I can not wait to get started, so with that I decided to create a card to announce my new DT gig! I inked up this adorable Lili image, Stampalicious Lili! This cutie looks just like me in the mornings sometimes, bunny slippers, a robe and of course stamps in hand even though I am not fully awake, what better way to start the day could there possibly be?!I also decided to play along with this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge, I thought this color combination would be a lot of fun to use with this image. I like how this color combination has both subtle and bold colors, it makes for an interesting contrast in the final card. I had a lot of fun using one of my Cuttlebug Embossing folders and one of my Nestabilities Dies, plus I used my corner rounder which seems to rarely get used anymore. I do hope you enjoy today's creation, have a fabulous day!

This card is also entered in the Lexi's Creations Challenge - Ribbons, but no bows or knots.
Stamps: Stampalicious Lili from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Cream, Lemon Tart; Ink: E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, E42 Sand White, C7 Cool Gray No. 7, Y11 Pale Yellow, R29 Lipstick Red, RV42 Salmon Pink, YR68 Orange, E08 Brown; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Labels Eleven, Swiss Dots CB Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, May Arts Chevron Ribbon

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute Jackie ! I love the embossed background and the image too ! I want the same slippers !!!

Danni said...

congrats!! cute card!

Broni said...

Super cute! Congrats on your big news! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!

Anonymous said...

Oh my lands!! She's soooo super sweet and your coloring look fab-o-licious girl!! :) I adore this image too!! Congrats on making the Inky team and I look forward to working with you!! HUGS

Blog Widget by LinkWithin