Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots...Tuesday Time!

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, which means that I get to share with you more 'Monday Whatnots' form Paper Pretties! Now, that sentence may have confused you a little bit, so here is a bit more information as to why I am sharing a 'Monday Whatnot' on Tuesday. With our new Digi Design Team at Paper Pretties we have so many wonderfully talented Design Team members that we decided to spread all the Digi creations over the course of two days. You will get to enjoy samples from half of the Design Team on Monday, and the other half on Tuesday, how great is that?!

Yesterday at Paper Pretties we released Chelone the Turtle and Hula Hooping Hector. For my card this week I used the image Chelone the Turtle and I had so much fun with this weeks card, in fact I just got my new Nestabilities so I just had to use one! I used Labels Eighteen, and I had so much fun with it, unfortunately I could not find my sponge or dabers, so I used a tissue and it didn't turn out too bad. I had a lot of fun with this fun and springy image!

I hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to come back on Tuesday to see more great Whatnots from Paper Pretties! Have a great day!
Stamps: Chelone the Turtle from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Lagoon, My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Gertie DP; Ink: Pink Pirouette, YG09 Lettuce Green, R29 Lipstick Red, G82 Spring Dim Green, G12 Sea Green, Y08 Acid Yellow, G14 Apple Green, R85 Rose Red, E43 Dull Ivory; Accessories: Nestabilities Labels Eighteen, Satin Ribbon, Self Adhesive Pearls, Eyelet Border Punch

3 comments:

Kelly Collins said...

So cute Jackie! The nestie is perfect for this image and I love the dsp with this turtle.

Danni said...

Very nice!!

Nancy said...

Jackie, the pink and the green are just amazing with this image!! The Nestability is the perfect choice!! Awesome!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin