Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paper Pretties Whatnots...Tuesday Time!

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, which means that I get to share with you more 'Monday Whatnots' form Paper Pretties! Now, that sentence may have confused you a little bit, so here is a bit more information as to why I am sharing a 'Monday Whatnot' on Tuesday. With our new Digi Design Team at Paper Pretties we have so many wonderfully talented Design Team members that we decided to spread all the Digi creations over the course of two days. You will get to enjoy samples from half of the Design Team on Monday, and the other half on Tuesday, how great is that?!

This week we are releasing PuRRRty Girl and Pauly the Guitarist. I decided to use this rockin' image called Pauly the Guitarist for my card today. I thought he would look great in bright colors so I dressed him in bright blues and greens. Also, since Valentine's Day is right around the corner we are also showcasing the adorable Valentine's Day image that was previously released, Truffles! If you hopped by my blog yesterday you saw a fun feasting Piggy!

I hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to come back on Tuesday to see more great Whatnots from Paper Pretties! Have a great day!

This card is entered in the following challenges: Creative Belli Blog - "P" as in Pauly, Fab and Funky Challenges - Animal Magic!

Stamps: Pauly the Guitarist from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Going Green, Brilliant Blue, DCWV Winter Stack DP; Ink: C1 Cool Gray No. 1, BG07 Petroleum Blue, R29 Lipstick Red, E37 Sepia, E42 Sand White, YG17 Grass Green, TG23 New Leaf, FBG2 Fluorecent Dull BG; Accessories: Pop Dots

7 comments:

artish said...

:) those colors look familiar! "tune in" tomorrow to see my take on pauly. i LOVE yours...he is so happy and vibrant!!

Delia said...

Love your colors Jackie!!! Beautiful card!!

Nancy said...

I love the plaid with this awesome green, Jackie!! Way cool!!

Catherine said...

I love your card Jackie ! Great colour choice ! Love the image too ! Cool ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Karen W said...

Very cute and thanks for joining us at Creative Belli Challenge

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a cute image- love your colors- nice and vibrant! Thank You for joining us at the Creative Belli challenge this week
~ Shelly

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable image and I just love the pretty plaid paper!!! thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin