Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bugaboo Stamps Digi Club Images!


It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right on Tuesday's we are release all new images at the Bugaboo Store, today we are focusing on our January Digi Club! This new set is just so cute and fun, we are releasing all sorts of bobble head animals! You are going to love these adorable images, I decided to use this cute giraffe for my card today, and since he has a little kid feel I went with light yellows and pinks for the whole creation!

I got this fabulous embossing folder this past week at my local Micheal's store and it has all sorts of cute hearts inside circles, I thought it would match perfectly with this image and the Valentine's Day theme! I also pulled out my Heart shaped Nestabilities and lots of ribbon, no card can go wrong with a huge bow on it! I just love this image, and I know you have heard me say this before, but I am loving this months January Digi Club, all 20 images are simply fabulous!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!

This card is also entered in the following challenge: Mark's Finest Papers: Speedy the Car and Friends Challenge - Embossing.
Stamps: January Digi Club from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Melon Mambo; Ink: Y11 Pale Yellow, YR12 Loquat, RV14 Begonia Pink, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, May Arts Linen Ribbon, Heart Nestabilties, Sizzix Love Set Embossing Folder

10 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Jackie this little giraffe is just adorable! I always enjoy visiting your blog so much your cards are beautiful!

Becky said...

Jackie this giraffe is a adorable! Love how you have it on the heart, so sweet. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

Virgo5 said...

Oh what a great card with this cute new giraffe! I'll have to go see what's new!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love your bright color combo!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Lesley said...

Awww, what a sweet card, I love the embossed background!

Catherine said...

Your card is just delicious Jackie ! Love the colours, the embossed background and the bow ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute Jackie! love the heart and embossing!

Vinyl Stickers said...

Jackie your blog's posts are very awesome, I enjoyed the posts of your Blog while reading. We offers the services which will be beneficial to your readers and you. Find Vinyl Stickers in affordable price.

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Jackie this is so cute! Love the colors you picked!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin