Sunday, January 9, 2011

Crafty Ho's Color Challenge!

So today is Sunday which means that it's time for another Crafty Ho's Challenge! That's right, a great group of friends of mine, the 'Ho's', created a challenge blog called Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog! Each week on Sunday we share with everyone more creations using the same challenge as inspiration! This week we are challenging you to create a card using a monochromatic color scheme, and for mine I went purple!

With Christmas and New Year's passing I am already looking forward to Valentine's Day and all the fun images and stamps that I get to use filled with lots of love! I don't know what it is but the Valentine's Day papers, embellishments, images, all of it is just so much darn fun so I just HAD to use this cute little girl image from the current Bugaboo Stamps January Digi Club. I just think this little one is darling, and she looks even cuter in purples! I don't know if you have heard of the January Digi Club that Bugaboo Stamps offers, but each month for $20.00 you can get a set of 20 images, and I am telling you the months go past and I swear the 20 images inside get better and better!

Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos, I know their creations will be fabulous!

You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!

This card has been entered in the following challenge: Stamp Something Challenge - Use a Digi.
Stamps: January Digi Club from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lavender, Basic Grey Sugar Rush DP; Ink: BV02 Prune, E35 Chamois, V17 Amethyst; Accessories: Pop Dots, Baker's Twine

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Jackie ! Love the colours you have chosen ! I have just used the same digi on one of my cards ! Isn't she sweet ? Hugs and love from Catherine

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love how you used the twine!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun card I love the cording behind the image creating a panel, ingenious!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) The image is just soo cute and the design is lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin