Monday, January 24, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots and a Pretties Birthday Blog Hop!

Good morning all! Today we are not only releasing two fabulous new Digi images and showcasing one of our Valentine's Day images but we are also celebrating a Paper Pretties Girl's birthday! That's right, today is fellow Prettie Girl Jessica Fick's Birthday! If you are joining me from the Paper Pretties Blog then you are in the right spot, if not please hop on over there so you don't miss one creation on this hop!

For my card today I used the adorable Valentine's Day image Truffles! I just think this little piggy is so cute and perfect for an indulgence card, I mean all birthday's should be a moment to savor and take some time for yourself, so Jessica I hope you do just that and have a bit of 'me' time today!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, now it's time to continue on your way through the Paper Pretties Virtual Birthday Party Blog Hop. You next stop is Amber's Blog, and be sure to hop all the way through and wish our Prettie Girl Jessica a very Happy Birthday!
Stamps: Truffles from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey DP; Ink: E33 Sand, E37 Sepia, FV2 Fluorescent Dull Violet, R29 Lipstick Red, BV08 Blue Violet; Accessories: May Arts Linen Ribbon, Pop Dots

16 comments:

StampOwl said...

totally cute Jackie, but now I want chocolate LOL!

Catherine said...

What a cool card Jackie ! The image is really funny and this bow is scrumptious ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Amber (bambi64) said...

Toooooo cute!!!! *squeal* I love pigs and this image is tooo adorable!

Nancy said...

Adorable card, Jackie!! I just love Truffles!! Wonderful ribbon!

Chris said...

Hey there Jersey Girl! or have you moved.
that card reminds me of me! I love to eat bonbons. yummy! It's adorable.
I hope you're well. I miss you and all the Jersey girls.
Chris V

Kristine Reynolds said...

Such a cut card! I love how you used that big ribbon!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jackie, I love how the ribbon matches the choccie box :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kelly Collins said...

Love that great big bow! Nice card Jackie!

Katie Skiff said...

Super cute, I love that wide ribbon!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so CUTE

Stampvanwinkle said...

So Cute Jackie, Makes me smile. :)

Unknown said...

Adorable card, Jacki! Thanks for the birthday shout out!!

Delia said...

Cute card Jackie, I love this little piglet. I love your gorgeous bow!! I need lessons from you. Hugs

artish said...

yummy purple! love that you ventured out on your color choice!!

Javablustamper said...

What a GREAT card!! I LOVE your colors and that ribbon is AWESOME!!




ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Billie A said...

Cute Cute Cute love the bow also - great image how fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin