Thursday, January 20, 2011

More Bugaboo Birthday Fun!

Good morning and welcome to another morning of the Bugaboo Birthday Celebration! I know that I am loving each and every minute of it! Today is Thursday so not only do we have an Oldie But Goodie but we also have a mini challenge, and this one is simple! Your challenge today is to create a Birthday Themed card or project! ***Please note, that you can not use the card you created for this past Saturday's challenge as your entry to this challenge as well, the card must me a new birthday themed one, in case you were wondering.

For my card today I used two images I started out with our Celebrate Dottie, but she just didn't look Birthday enough, so I knew she needed more. I ended up using the party hat from the Digi Dottie Birthday on her head to finish off this image, so that means two Dottie's and twice the fun! I don't know why but I have been using so many blues, this time I added some pink to the mix to make her nice and bright, more fun!

Now for today's fabulous prizes!
One randomly selected entrant will win the January monthly digi set.
Daily Sponsor Prize –$10 free from Digis with Attitude Challenges!How great is that?! I love the idea of all those goodies being given out, so be sure to play along, and for more information check out the Bugaboo Blog! Have a great day and I hope you continue to enjoy the Bugaboo Birthday Bash!

This card was entered in the following challenges:
Stamp Something - Anything Goes, Praries Fairy Friday - Happy Birthday, Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes.

Stamps: Dottie Celebrate and Dottie Birthday from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, DCWV Glitter Stack DP; Ink: C1 Cool Gray No. 1, BG07 Petroleum Blue, E00 Skin White, RV06 Cerise, G94 Grayish Olive; Accessories: Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Pop Dots, Bridal Flowers

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Such a fantastic card Jackie ! Love the little party hat you have added ! Cute ! Hugs and love from Catherine

sgc said...

This Dottie card is so cute!

Amy said...

Love the colors. Very pretty. Gotta love Dottie :)

jackiescrafts said...

A great card I love the colours you have used
Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

Min said...

This turned out great with the two images merged!! Fabulous work!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Tammy said...

I love this Jackie! Fantastic idea to add the party hat!

Susan said...

super cute! Thanks for sharing :)
I love all your creations so far for all the days of the celebration!
Susan

Margreet said...

wow Jackie....this is gorgeous.....thank you for joining in Fairy Fun Fridays' birthday challenge!
xxx Margreet

Blog Widget by LinkWithin