Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Peeks of Caroling Cooper!

Good morning! For today I am previewing the stamp set Caroling Cooper for Paper Pretties! This month Paper Pretties is releasing 7 absolutely fabulous stamp sets for you! Each day the Paper Pretties Blog will hold all sorts of fabulous Design Team created cards showing each of the 7 stamp sets, so be sure to drop by and enjoy the eye candy! The new release sets will be available in the Paper Pretties store on Friday October 15th.

-Join us for our release Blog Hop this Friday 5AM EST 15th October, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.

-New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Friday 15th October.

-Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.


I can hardly believe that this months release is almost here, this week just flew by! I am loving this stamp, and you are going to love him too! I wanted to use this decorative paper that I have, but I wanted to pair it with some muted colors and I decided that kraft would work perfectly!

I pulled out my oval nestabilities, this beautiful ribbon from May Arts, and some glitter dots that I picked up from the Paper Pretties store! I thought the bit of shine was the perfect way to finish off the rounded corned. I can't wait for tomorrow, I hope you excited too! I shall see you tomorrow for our Blog Hop and release!
Stamps: Caroling Cooper from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Baja Breeze, Candy Cane DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, BG18 Teal Blue, BG72 Ice Ocean, E42 Sand White; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Pop Dots, Scalloped Oval and Regular Nestabilities, Glue Dots, Glitter Dots, Corner Rounder

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is adorable Jackie

Wendalyn said...

Too cute Jackie I just love those colors together.

Jana Weaver said...

Super Sweet Jackie! Such a great color combo!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty! Lovely color scheme!

Delia said...

Love your colorsa and I love your layout!! Adorable card!! TFS

Unknown said...

Very cute Jackie!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin