Sunday, October 3, 2010

Crafty Ho's Challenge!

So today is Sunday which means that it's time for another Crafty Ho's Challenge! That's right, a great group of friends of mine, the 'Ho's', created a challenge blog called Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog! Each week on Sunday we share with everyone more creations using the same challenge as inspiration!

This week the challenge is a theme challenge, we are celebrating National Children's Day and making cards for kids! I decided to ink up this adorable My Favorite Things image! I have so many stamps from the MFT Pure Innocence line, but I rarely get the chance to ink them up, but I decided to use this one this week for this challenge. Isn't it fun?! I love the colors and how the image ended up looking after I colored her in, she's so sweet!

Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos, I know their creations will be fabulous!

You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: PI Nurse from My Favorite Things; Paper: Whisper White, Plum, Pink Paisley Bayberry Cottage DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, V06, V12; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities, White Gel Pen, Ribbon

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Jackie, your card is so so DARLING! I love Pure Innocence... and you did an amazing job creating with this one!

sgc said...

Jackie--I LOVE this card! The colors are beautiful!

Unknown said...

That is some nice work. I wish I could be this talented :) THanks for sharing.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jackie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin