Monday, October 11, 2010

Chosen One ABC!

It's Monday, and while I normally don't post much on Monday's today I have an ABC for you! That's right every Monday a few of the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team create and share ABC's or Anything But a Card! For my creation today I made a little candy treat holder using one of our fabulous new Har Repotter images! Have I told you how much I enjoy these images, they are so much fun! So I thought that with Halloween coming that a candy treat holder was the way to go this time, I also plan on making a set of these, these would be fun party favors too! I created some simple boxes, but I made it so they were a bit bowed to fit in the packet of fun sized M & Ms! I hope you liked my creation for today, enjoy your day!
Stamps: The Chosen One from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Golden Yellow, Poppy Parade; Ink: E00 Skin White, E35 Chamois, E57 Light Walnut, Y17 Golden Yellow, C1 Cool Grey No. 1, C7 Cool Grey No. 7, C3 Cool Grey No. 3, R17 Lipstick Red; Accessories: Sticky Strip

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is such a fab little treat pouch Jackie...brilliant colouring of HP and such cool colours too :) Donna x

Min said...

Just LOVE this little treat pouch! Thanks so much for the wonderful ABC inspiration today Jackie!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Jodie Mackrell said...

Awesome treat pouch! love your coloring!

Tn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin