Friday, October 15, 2010

A Kids View Witch! Freebie Friday!

Now today's Freebie Friday is a bit of a preview of what we have been chatting about coming your way from Bugaboo Stamps! Today's Freebie image is "A Kid's View Witch Kitty"! I just think this image is too cute! Be sure to take advantage of today's Friday Freebie while you can!

I wanted to use the simple Halloween paper I got from a K & Co DP paper pack, so I went with orange, green, and purple! I had a lot of fun with this image! I do hope you like my creation and hop on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your freebie image today! Have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow to see our weekly challenge!

Please note: We make every attempt to post freebies first thing in the am, however sometimes it just does not happen, please check back with us if they are not uploaded, it will be there and you have one full week to download it!

This card is also entered in the following challenges:
Bee Crafty Challenge - Halloween
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Halloween

Stamps: AKV Witch Kitty from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Green Galore, Only Orange, K & Co Halloween DP; Ink: N3 Neutral Grey No. 3, E00 Skin White, V09 Violet, RV32 Shadow Pink, YG09 Lettuce Green, YR09 Chrome Orange; Accessories: Pop Dots, May Arts Velvet Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin