Sunday, October 24, 2010

Going Fall!

So today is Sunday which means that it's time for another Crafty Ho's Challenge! That's right, a great group of friends of mine, the 'Ho's', created a challenge blog called Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog! Each week on Sunday we share with everyone more creations using the same challenge as inspiration!

This week the challenge is to create a card or porject using the following image as inspriation!
I decided that this is all about fall and leaves, so I inked up my Plant Prints stamp set from Artful INKables and used all sorts of fall colors on my leaves! I made the background paper, it all looks like so much fun!

Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos, I know their creations will be fabulous!

You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Plant Prints, Aquatic Fantasy from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, Simply Chartreuse; Ink: Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado; Accessories: Self Adhesive Pearls

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin