Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tickled Pink!

Good morning all! Today is Saturday, which means that it's time for another Artful INKables creation! I hope you enjoyed the "Charm"ing Hop yesterday, I know that I had a blast! As you can clearly see Artful INKables sells all sorts of charms to match perfectly with our wonderful stamps, a must have if you ask me! For my post today I decided to ink up our wonderfully cute farm set Down on the Farm. I was going through my Artful INKables stamps and I realized that I never shared any creations using this sets cute littl piggie, he was the first image I freaked out about in this set, so he needed to be inked up and shared! I used a few differnet shades of pink and I used just a simple diagonal cut on the background paper to give the card a different look. I hope you enjoy my creation for today, I had a lot of fun making this one!
Stamps: Down on the Farm from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Blush, Melon Mambo, TGF Birthday Paper; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E31 Brick Beige, R20 Blush, RV11 Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Bridal Flowers, Self Adhesive Kaiser Rhinestones Wine

3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh, this is so cute! Love the layout and your pig looks so happy on it!

mgcreative said...

very sweet :)

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Perfect paper for your little piggy! Very cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin