Friday, January 1, 2010

Some Inky Mojo!

A very Happy New Years to all! I hope yopu had a wonderful New Years celebration, I know I had a lot of fun visiting with some great friends of the family. Lots of chatter, laugher, and of course yummy holiday food.Today I wanted to share with you the card I created this week following the current Mojo Monday Challenge! I love the Mojo Monday sketches and I keep forgetting about participating in this one, but this week, with the new year pending, I am trying to participate in more challenges so I am inking up my Inky Impressions stamps and using them for some great Mojo Monday Sketch!I just had to ink up Angelica's Snowman for this one, she is just so darn cute and I got snow not only last night but the night before so I thought that a snowman would be fitting with my current weather patterns. I hope you enjoy my card for today, I had a lot of fun with both this adorbale stamp and this great sketch! Have a wonderful day and be sure to check back tomorrow for another stamped creation!
Stamps: Angelica's Snowman from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Yellow, Light Teal, Cosmo Crickets Jolly by Golly DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, BG72 Ice Ocean, BG75 Abyss Green, E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel, N1 Neutral Grey No. 1, RV21 Light Pink, R9 Lipstick Red, Y08 Acid Yellow, Y38 Honey; Accessories: Inky Dinky Drops Summer Sun, Quickie Glue Pen, Large Regular Circle Nestabilities, Satin Teal Ribbon, Pink Stiched Ribbon, Fiskars Paper Edgers Scallop

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my Jackie ADORABLE!!! LOVE this and your colors beautiful!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Jackie this card is a real prize! T love the mojo behind your work! Beth

Blog Widget by LinkWithin