Saturday, January 9, 2010

Monochromatic Think INK!

I can't beleive the weekend is here already! Since it's Saturday I get to share with you my Think INK creation for the current Artful INKables Think INK challenge! We are on our eleventh issued challenge from Artful INKables! This time though we have asked some of our customers to decide what THEY want the challenge to be! That's right, our current challenge was issued by Dina Kowel to create a Monochromatic card, I mean what a great idea!

You will have two weeks to complete the challenge and add your link to the main post over on the Artful INKables Blog to have your entry counted! Now how does that sound? Pretty neat, right?! Head on over to the Artful INKables Blog for all the little details and be sure to play along, it is sure to be a great time! Here are a few further details for you!

* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them

**If you use AI stamps we will give you TWO entries for your creation! Just link your card to Mr.Linky Twice!

* You have until Monday, January 18th, 2010, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to this post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, January 19th, 2010 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

* When posting your link, please post the link directly to your creation- so if it's on your blog, please link it directly to the specific post with your creation.

* If uploading to SCS or PCP, please add the keyword AIC11.

For my card today I used one of my favorite stamp sets from Artful INKables, Creature Comforts! Not only is this set adorable, but it is the perfect time of the year to start thinking about your Valentine's and this set is just made for that! I used this cute spider couple and added not only some ribbon, but a bit of bling too! I hope you like my Artful INKables creation for today, I know I had a lot of fun with it! Be sure to hop on over to our blog and play along, you could win! Have a great weekend!
Stamps: Creature Comforts from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Wine; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, N1 Neutral Grey No. 1, N3 Nuetral Grey No. 3, R37 Carmine; Accessories: Pop Dots, Wine Kaiser Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Sheer Ribbon

2 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Super Sweet Jackie, fab job on the challenge and GREAT papers!

Juls said...

sooo cute!! I have a major fear of spiders but these are just soo cute I couldn't help but go awhhhhhhhhhh!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin