Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pretties Peaks Begin!

Well, the day is finally here for some Sneak Peeks from Paper Pretties! Today I am sharing with you my first sneak peek for the Paper Pretties January Release! Here is a bit about our release this month:

This month Paper Pretties is celebrating Three Years, can you believe it's already been 3 years! Woot! So we will be sharing sneak peeks leading up to the new stamp release on January 15th, but be sure to check out our posts for the next week since we will be having a Blog Hop Anniversary Celebration on the 13th of January and you will NOT want to miss this one! Plus our Party this year has ALL sorts of fun and prizes in store, so make sure to stop by, it is sure to be an amazing PrettiesParty!

So for my peak today I am sharing with you our cutie Snowflake in his new stamp set Holy Mackerel! Now is this a cute penguin or what?! I love how large this Snowflake stamp is and how adorable he looks fishing, I mean we all know penguins fish, but here is our shot to see how they do so first hand! I started with one idea in mind for this little guy, but by the time I completed my card it looked completely different, but I think it worked out.

Christi and Jana also have peeks for you today, so don't forget to check them out, I know they are going to be wonderful! I hope you enjoy all the peeks and have a great Sunday!
Stamps: Holy Mackerel from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Spring Green, Apricot Appeal, DCWV Citrus Stack DP; Ink: B12 Ice Blue, E55 Light Caramel, G02 Spectrum Green, N1 Neutral Grey No. 1, N3 Neutral Grey No. 3, YR04 Chrome Orange; Accessories: SU! Punch, Tiny Twinkles, Pop Dots, Quickie Glue Pen

6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Jackie he is WAY TOOOOO CUTE!!! Love that sweet sentiment too!!! Great card GF!!!! Hugs~~~

Jana Weaver said...

This is adorable jackie! I love your coloring and the stripes are great!

Chris said...

that penguin is adorable, I'm glad I don't have smell those fish

Danni said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

Totally cute Jackie!! :)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

How fun! Really sweet card, Jackie! Love those stripes!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin