Monday, January 11, 2010

Some More Greeting Farm Fun!

Good morning everyone! I thought for today I would share with you the two other cards I was able to complete for The Greeting Farm 12 Days of Sketches to kick off the New Year! I had hopes of completing all 12 sketches, but unfortunately I was only able to complete 4 of the 12, but I had a lot of fun with all of them. I did also start three other sketches, but as of now they are only colored images cut out and ready to go with no card to attach them to, but hey I tried. So let’s talk about the two I am sharing today that I did get completed. The first card may be the starting point for my 80s swap that Gabby is hosting on SCS, I do love how black and purple look together, but not sure if I like the finished product, I think I was thinking of something else when I started so I may try this one again before sending in my 80s cards to Miss Gabby.


For my second card I created a Mardi Gras inspired card for Kate’s Mardi Gras swap on SCS. I had a lot of fun with this one, I mean when I think Mardi Gras I think bright colors in shades of green, purple, an yellow with candy, beads, and masks. So I thought that lollipop Anya would be prefect for a Mardi Gras card, and of course I went with the typical colors associated with Mardi Gras. I really think that she turned out nicely, I love how the colors all work together and how I added the lollipops as an embellishment, in fact that may be my favorite part of the card. Hope you like both of my creations featuring stamps from The Greeting Farm. I did have a lot of fun with these! Have a wonderful day all!

80’s Anya - Stamps: 80’s Anya from the Greeting Farm; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, SU! DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel, E57 Light Walnut; Accessories: Large Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Pop Dots

Lollipop Anya – Stamps: Lollipop Anya from the Greeting Farm; Paper: Whisper White, Glorious Green, Yo Yo Yellow, Lavender Moon; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, Y13, R27; Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, Stitched Yellow Ribbon

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Jackie these are just tooooo cute, I LOVE these sweet images and both of your cards are ADORABLE!!! LOVE those little lollipops!

Danni said...

Fun and cute cards! Love the extra lollipops!

itsabrt said...

These cards are great I really love the second card! Beth

Blog Widget by LinkWithin