Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wish RAK Cards for Troops!

Last weekend in the Wish RAK forum at SCS some wonderful ladies hosted a cards for Troops challenge weekend! I got the chance to be one of the many hostess and I challenged the ladies to create cards following a sketch I created! You know how I love sketches, so when there was still one spot open for hosting the sketch challenge I hopped aboard and got creating! After a little bit of thinking I finally got a simple sketch created that I thought others would enjoy, here is what I came up with:Also as a hostess you needed to create at least two samples showing how to create something for your challenge. Of course since it was challenges based in the Wish RAK forum, you had to use at least one item that came to you from a wish being granted to you. So I shifted through all my wonderful images and picked two that I thought would be a lot of fun!

Isn't this little mouse just the cutest thing! This little guy is from Whiff of Joy, just too cute! I love me some cupcakes, and after receiving some images of this stamp, he is SO on my wish list! I had to try him out in pink, lots and lots of pink! I mean look at that cupcake, super yummy!Of course I also had to use this cutie Stamping Bella stamp, actually shortly after I got some of these images I bought this stamp too....I tend to use the image then decide if the stamp is right for me. Love it! I hope you liked today's cards, I really had a wonderful time hosting the challenge, especially one for such a great cause! Have a beautiful day!
Stamps: Henry Celebrating Mouse from Whiff of Joy; Paper: Whisper white, Pink Passion, Scarlet Jewel; Ink: C1 Cool Grey No 1, YR16 Apricot, B21 Baby blue, R20 Blush; Accessories: Bridal Flowers, Pop Dots, Large Rectangluar Scalloped and Regular Nestabilities

Stamps: DaiseyBella from Stamping Bella; Paper: whisper white, pacific point, spring rain, DP; Ink: E00 Skin white, B14 Light Blue, RV14 Begonia Pink, Y11 Pale Yellow, RV21 Light Pink; Accessories: Bridal Flowers

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin