Saturday, July 11, 2009

There She Goes Again....

I got the chance to participate in another one of Kate's great Swaps for There She Goes, after the first card I made with this stamp set really turned out nicely, I just had to use it again, with Red as the main color! I love the two tone look I was able to create. I found these tins at Joann's and they were on sale, so they were just perfect for the altering swap I joined for the May stamp release at There She Goes. I think this stamp set is currently my favorite stamp set from There She Goes right now, its so versatile, and the sentiments are so much fun! Here is a close up of just one tin, I really like how it came out, unfortunately I couldn't find any ribbon in my massive stash to match! How upsetting is that! I hope you have a great day!
Stamps: She's A Lady form There She Goes; Paper: Whisper White, Pure Poppy, DCWV Spring DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, Pure Poppy, R37 Camine, R05 Salmon Red, BG05 Holiday Blue; Accessories: Large Scalloped and Regular Nestabilities

2 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Jackie I love these tins!!! They are very very pretty, and the stamps used on them I love too. The lady is pretty, and I love that sentiment.

Funny I just made hubby go with me to roberts today to pick up some things to decorate...lol He just LOVES going to the craft stores!!!LOL "NOT" LOL

Anyways hun, have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Jessie/knightrone said...

TOTALLY fabulous!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin