Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Bit of Baby



Happy Thursday everyone! It’s almost the weekend, well sort of; anyway I have another card to share with you today! For the April release at There She Goes Kate hosted a swap on SCS and I just had to sign up! This card I created for the second spot I had in the swap and I just loved how this one turned out! I went for a girlie baby card, and I think that is how this card turned out. I thought that the light yellow and white would accent the pink nicely, plus I love using scallops and ribbon, so of course I pulled both of those goodies out. The little carriage for this cute little birdie was a genius idea for this stamp set! Hope you like today's card, have a great day all!

Stamps: Tweeterpated from There She Goes; Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Lemon Tart, K&Co Pretty In Pink Box DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Y11 Pale Yellow, YR04 Chrome Orange; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Pop Dots, SU! Scalloped Edge Punch


1 comment:

Norine said...

this is just adorable
Hugs
Norine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin