Monday, July 20, 2009

A Bit of Reading

Good morning! Today is Monday which means that it is time for another Paper Pretties post! I thought I could share another card I created using the Stamp of the Month, Story Time Sophia! Isn't she just too darn cute!? I know I say this every month, but I love how these get cuter and cuter as the months roll by! I just had to use this cutie in pink, lots of pink! So I pulled out my May Arts ribbon, some copics, and these aodrbale preals and this is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy today's card! Have a great day!
Stamps: Story Time Sophia from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Pretty Pink DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, G21 Lime Green, R32 Peach, BG01 Aqua Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, Self Adhesive Pearls, May Arts Ribbon

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin