Thursday, September 11, 2008

Waste Not Want Not!

So I found a wonderful challenge in the Gina K. Forum and I HAD to play along! The challenge was to create a card using an entire sheet of 6 x 6 DP, so I pulled out my Basic Grey paper and got to work! I have been reaching for this Rupa set over and over again, something about this dress and these purses just catch my eye every time! I love this set, if you haven't seen it before it is called Retro Boutique and its something every girl has to have! I had a little more paper left after the card front so I decided to layer to insert to write on. I also received my Gina K September order tongiht and I am loving the Spooky Silhouettes...it is just too much fun! Hope you enjoy the card, I had a lot of fun creating this one, have a great night!
Stamps: Retro Boutique from Gina K; Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Grey Euphoria, Glamorus Green ; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

How cute! I love that dp!

Ifat Art said...

What a great idea!
I love the way you used those "left-overs" inside the card.

IfatArt

Blog Widget by LinkWithin