Thursday, September 18, 2008

Monster House

This past weekend I went to a mini shoebox swap and had a blast so I thought I would share my second card with everyone. I wanted to use the My Favorite Things stamp set Monster Squad since one of the ladies attending loves the set, so I knew she would enjoy it. So I made a fun Halloween card, simple but a lot of fun. I used some of the sticky jewels I found at Michael's for Halloween plus the wonderful ribbon I ordered with this stamps release. I love this ribbon, its a funky purple and black mix, whats not to love! This paper I also picked up at Michael's in the DCWV Halloween Paper Pack....I love those paper packs!
Stamps: Monster Squad from My Favorite Things; Paper: Summer Sunrise, Whisper White, Basic Black, DCVW Halloween Glitter Paper Pack; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B63 Light Hydrengea, Y17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: Black Jewels, Purple Wire Ribbon

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin