Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shapes and Size

So today is the Design Team Challenge for Paper Pretties, this week we get to share the card we created for Jules challenge which was to create a card that is a different shape...so no squares here! I wanted to create a card in the shape of something I felt this cute little Angle Sophia makes me think of. This stamp is the Stamp of the Month for October, isn't she just charming! When I look at this little girl I think about Christmas and Church, when I think of the two all I can picture is candles, so I thought I would give it a go. A simple shimmery candle, complete with ribbon adornments. After creating the shape for this card I pulled out my ribbon and my woodless colored pencils and got to work. Enjoy!
Stamps: Angle Sophia from Paper Pretties; Paper: PTI Shimmery CS, Whisper White, Bashful Blue; Ink: E00 Skin White; Accessories: Woodless colored pencils, May Arts Metallic Shear Ribbon, Liquid Pearls Baby Blue

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jackie!! What a great shape and a great idea!! :)

Carolina said...

So darlin' Jackie! Perfect shaped card for this image.

Jessie/knightrone said...

It is completely stunning Jackie!!

Christi Flores said...

How sweet!!

jonisart said...

I love the candle shape and gold ribbon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin