Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SALE Extended!

I was so busy working on swaps that I have to complete that I didn’t even realize that yesterday was Monday! I will be posting my Paper Pretties Monday card tonight when I get home, I am so sorry for the delay, but I have news! The HUGE Paper Pretties Sale has been extended till the end of this week! That’s right you have an extra week to go shopping and get HUGE discounts on everything in the store! Not a small percentage of every item, but 45% off everything in the store! I shop in the Paper Pretties Store all the time and its wonderful, we are cleaning house, a fall cleaning if you will and we are hoping you will find yourself in the store. We have the gorgeous Paper Pretties stamps plus all sorts of goodies to create some fabulous cards. So what are you waiting for?! Get shopping, be sure to enter “Labor Day” (case sensitive) to get your wonderful discount!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin