Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tin Time!

Joanne gave us the go ahead to share the cards we created for a Gina K. swap this past month. Mel thought it would be great to create cards that were slightly smaller than the regular ATC card so that they could fit within a Altoid tin and made the suggestion to Joanne who thought it would be perfect for a little swap. I took two spots and got to work, I decided to use my Little Tees set for one of the spots and the new Spooky Silhouette for the second spot. I used some little primas to embellish my Little Tees card and some of that wonderful purple ribbon I got on the Halloween card. Hope you like my little creations, I had a lot of fun creating this mini cards!
Little Tees Card- Stamps: Little Tees from Gina K; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pressed Petals DP; Ink: Pink Passion; Accessories: Grosgrain Pink Ribbon, Primas
Spooky Silhouettes- Stamps: Spooky Silhouettes from Gina K; Paper: DCWV Halloween Glitter Paper, Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Purple Ribbon, SU! Oval Punch

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wonderful! I love your cards and can't wait to get them in the mail!!! The Halloween one is perfect for the season, and I love how you made the tee with the ribbon across it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin