Thursday, December 6, 2007

One More Go!

After having so much fun last night with the MFT challenge, I had to rush home and give it another go around. This time I couldn't decide on a set, so I decided to use a set I had yet to make a card with, so this time the set I pulled out was the 'You Take the Cake' set. It is a great birthday set, so I made just that, a fun birthday card.
To be honest, I have only made one or two ATCs ever, so getting to make these cute mini cards has been a blast, in fact I am thinking about trying to make more cards from an ATC into a full card. It seems to give the overall card more definition, which I love!For the image I used my brand new Copic Glitter markers that arrived last night from Ellen's store. She had a sale this past weekend, so I had to get a few things. I broke down and bought the full glitter set and five other Copic markers. In fact, one of the colors I used on this card, the entire image is colored in using the glitter markers except the large flowers which were colored in by Frost Blue (B00) from Copic Sketch. You may not be able to see the glitter, but it is wonderful! The shine on the image is great, I can't wait to play with these a bit more.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin