Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MFT Release and Cocktail Party

Tonight was the release party for the new sets My Favorite Things, this month there are three and I just have to have them all! All sorts of people were about in the SCS forum and we had a blast. There was also a challenge posted to become a Guest Designer for MFT in January, I just had to give it a try! So here is my entry, I am loving this set, 'Its a Jungle Out There', how can you not love a set with such a cute Elephant!
The challenge was to create an ATC and a matching card too. I wanted to make a cute card with my new favorite MFT set (it changes all the time!) and decided to dig out the cuttlebug and my new grey paper. Then what would make a card cuter then using the color pink!I made the background for this card with the 'vine' image from the same set, I thought it went nicely with the swirls embossed card stock and added a nice touch. I can't wait to see what everyone else makes. Best of luck girls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you could look here replica wallets check this link right here now high quality designer replica More Help Louis Vuitton fake Bags

Blog Widget by LinkWithin