Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Days of Bella, Day 6

We are half way there! So I thought I would showcase one of the kits that Tracey (silversdaze) created. Not only did she send in two cute kits, but she also included an adorable image of the card she created with her own kit. Now this kit is truly a card kit, it came complete with a Regal Rose card base, two 4" x 5 1/4" sheets of decorative paper, a cuttlebugged oval shaped white cardstock, a smaller piece of Bazzil green cardstock for layering, sparkly netting already stamped with Spousabellas image (for paper piercing) a packed baggie of a white bow, crystal bling, pop dot and a great linen white cardstock with Spousabella on it.This kit was just too much, and I love how the card came out, I hope you also enjoy it ladies. Please leave a comment on this post to be entered to win this card.

The Day 5 winner is.....Mindy!

Mindy said...
How clever to use the doggie paper! Love those Bellas! Thanks for sharing. Mindy SBS6


Please send me your snail mail address to receive the Walkabella card and the remaining kit!

Copics: E00 - Skin White, Spica - 02 - Pink, YG09 - Lettuce Green, Y13- Lemon Yellow

9 comments:

Mescrap said...

Wow ...
She so pretty ....
Really love the way you put it on.

Melanie said...

Love the card, Fantastic

Unknown said...

WOW, this is so pretty. I'll be honest I haven't jumped on the Bella bandwagon, YET, but your contest is pushing me over the edge!! Love the ones especially that showcase doggies!
Diane

Anonymous said...

That's a great wedding card! Love the Bella and color combo!

yoorah said...

So cute! I'll have to try the paper piecing

Anonymous said...

Wooooowwww you card is sooooo pretty. In fact all your cards are so pretty!

Rachel said...

Love the card! So pretty! Need to start playing with my Bellas!

Scrappin Ashley said...

Beautiful card!!! Bella stamps are so much fun to play with!!
Ashley Scheffler

Laura lok said...

gorgeous card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin