Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Riley and Company September Release Sneak Peek - Day 4!

Today is Day Four of the Sneak Peek of the September Riley and Company Release! You are going to LOVE all the of the new releases, there are so many fabulous Funny Bones to enjoy!

For my card I decided to use this fabulous Funny Bone about Retirement and pair it with Walter! I just thought that this image was perfect for this sentiment! I am far from Retirement, but I can totally see giving this card to a few of my friends who are considering Retirement! I think this would get a good laugh and be a great way to send someone off on their Retirement!

Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 25th September 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • 49 Funny bones Sentiments to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 25th September 10 PM EST.
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the Riley and Company Blog to see what everyone else is sharing today too! Here are the fabulous ladies of the Riley and Company Design Team to check out what they are sharing too:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin