Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Riley and COmpany Challenge - Off the Edge!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week Kelly is hosting our Riley and Company Challenge which is 'Off the Edge'!

For my card I decided to use more than one of the fabulous Riley image in our store and I picked two: The Moosehatter and Sophie in Wonderland! I wasn't sure where to start for this challenge, but when I started thinking about images that would be off the page I just HAD to use the The Moosehatter! I colored him in shades or orange and green I thought he would use bright colors together and of course I added Sophie in the traditional character colors. I simply love this set of images, they are so much fun!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!
Stamps: The Moosehatter and Sophie in Wonderland from Riley and Company; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, N4 Neutral Gray No. 4, E41 Pearl White, E00 Skin White, G20 Wax White, YR04 Chrome Orange, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink, G14 Apple Green, B06 Peacock Blue, Y04 Acaria, E34 Orientale, E47 Dark Brown, Y23 Yellowish Beige;Accessories: Dimensionals, Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin