Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Colors of Autumn

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Audrey is hosting the challenge for Team "A", and her challenge for today is...'Colors of Autumn'!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I know that I could easily use any Crafty Sentiments Designs images for this challenge, but I finally decided on In the Background! I loved coloring this image in, I love our digital images and this gal has some sass and she is darling too! I colored her in orange shades and of course gave her blonde hair which I think works well with the orange too. I also created some blades of grass for her to wander over.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by.
Stamps: In the Background from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, DP; Ink: YR27 Tuscan Orange, YR16 Apricot, Y13 Lemon Yellow, Y11 Pale Yellow, G94 Grayish Olive

3 comments:

Gail said...

Wonderful autumn card. Your paper is a beautiful plaid for autumn! What a cute image and yes, her blonde hair goes well with the colors you've used on her dress. A very nice autumn card! Hugs, Gail

Bettina L. said...

I love the papers you've used for autumn and the girl is so ad0rable. Bettina GD teamie at Crafty Sentiments xx

Debbie Adams said...

What a very adorable card.Great papers for our Autumn challenge.
Your Crafty Sentiments Teamie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin